Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Lesson 13: The Priesthood

I just got asked to teach the Relief Society lesson on Sunday. It's last minute, and the education counselor apologized, but I totally understand. Sometimes teachers bow out last minute. Anyway, I am really excited because I have enjoyed teaching RS in the past. I am also a little nervous because it's been a while since I've taught. So here's the lesson.

Anyone who has any thoughts, experiences, ideas on how a lesson on the priesthood from the Gospel Principles manual can be taught to a bunch of young single adult sisters is welcome to share. Nay, invited; beseeched!

5 comments:

  1. could you make your request a little more beseechier?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait... you're teaching on the empire strikes back?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops. I wish. Wrong link there. The correct one is now up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's always best to teach by example. Find an elder in the ward who is willing to participate on an object lesson of women holding the priesthood. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would say focus on the last two questions of the lesson... they are more about opinion and will make the sisters think of theirs in the matter.

    ReplyDelete