Sunday, March 08, 2009

Lame. I like Cynthia enough to actually do it.

8 Favorite TV Shows

M*A*S*H
Psych
The Office
30 Rock
What Not To Wear
Chuck
Ugly Betty
Nova

8 Things I Did Yesterday

Went to church
Freaked out because the Relief Society teacher wasn't there
Frantically wrote notes about the RS lesson during Sacrament meeting talks
Discovered that the teacher had switched with someone
Ate shake'n'bake chicken
Dominated at nurtz
Left things strewn about the house on purpose
Argued about which cheese is best

8 Things I am Looking Forward To

Graduation!
Seeing my family
Summer
Living somewhere where I don't feel out of place in my 'unique' clothes
A vacation
Culture
Having my own house (one day)
Graduation

8 Favorite Restaurants

Bombay House
Cafe Rio
Bangkok Grill
Jalisco's
Rosa's
Ultimate Broiler Grill
Red Lobster
Freebirds

8 Things on My Wish List

A puppy
A pony
Graduation
An electric car (maybe a Tesla Roadster)
Super powers; I think super speed would be the best
A high-paying, low-stress job
An HP Touchsmart computer
A Kindle 2

6 comments:

  1. are you going to go live in NYC with your unique clothes?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. heh. no. it's just that the city of Lubbock seems to frown on me when I wear my rain boots with my pegged pants, and other such combinations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You feel out of place in your unique clothes? You shouldn't! But I know what you mean; I feel out of place sometimes because my entertainment choices don't quite follow the norm.

    So what did you ask me to do in the next two months? I can't remember.

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. M.A.S.H. is awesome and I've always wanted to watch Ugly Betty, just never got around to it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your clothes.

    Lets go to the bombay house sometime!

    When are you graduating?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aubrey, I'm totally down with that. I think I will be done by May (maybe). I will be home in June!

    ReplyDelete