Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Another Tuesday Morning~
Yesterday evening I thought of something. Eating is a pain. I do not have an eating disorder. I just think that buying, preparing, and eating the easy-to-prepare food I end up eating is a pain. The problem is that I am too lazy or don't have time to make something good. So when I finally get some good food I overeat, which is also a pain. It's just a big hassle. I think when I rule the world I will abolish eating.

On to bigger and better things...Wasn't conference great? I have my perennial favorites, and they did not disappoint. I think my favorite was Elder Wirthlin's talk. It was so good.

5 comments:

  1. Hey Jo~

    If you detest fixing and cooking foods, why not join the "raw foods" revolution?

    http://www.living-foods.com/welcome.html

    And yes, Conference was great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe I shall. I think though, that I won't do it for the reason that they want me to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heh...I'm right there with you. That may be part of the reason why the Intuitive Diet is working wonders for me because when I don't want to prepare what I have around the house, I have a craving for something take out...i.e. Panda or Costa Vida. But seriously, you'll figure out a rhythm to work by and things will settle. Otherwise I guess I should look forward to not eating ever again when you abolish it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually, I think eating is meant to be somewhat of a pain to act as an analogy to spiritual things.

    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elder Wood's talk was one of my fav's...need to work on not taking or giving offense...

    ReplyDelete