Saturday, March 25, 2006

The Awesome and the Frightening~
Oh yeah!
I just ran the Rex Lee Run. Amy, Jon, and I ran it together, and Amy and I got our best times (29 minutes), while Jon wasn't even tired when we finished. I was about to die at the end, and I think Amy was too. Oh well. Now I feel great! I think it's the endorphins kicking in.
That was the awesome.
I just got out of the shower and blew my hair dry. This is where the frightening comes in. I think I used the blow dryer a little too long. My hair is a bush today! It is so huge. I know some people don't have that problem, but those with curly hair will understand. I think I'll just let it finish air drying and then try to pull it back. Sorry for that running commentary on my hair, but I think it's pretty funny.

4 comments:

  1. Hey I understand. I used to have that problem when I was younger. Now I just have this random waviness that creeps up on me. Oh well.

    That's awesome though that you ran the Rex Lee. My boss was asking me the other day if I have ever contemplated running a marathon and I told him I had but I don't think that I'm in the right shape currently to go for the gusto. Maybe someday in the future when I'm a little thinner I'll start running and see what happens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. did it look like this?
    http://www.hair-styles.org/fl4.html
    heh....
    sometimes I wish I could make my hair more wilder...perhaps a perm....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mali~
    You got it all wrong! You're not supposed to wait to start exercising until you're thin, you're supposed to exercise to become thin!
    Larz-
    Bigger!!! Curlier!!! Crazier!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girls girls girls. Why all this continued fuss about your hair? Just shave your head.

    ReplyDelete