Wednesday, April 12, 2006

End of Semester Blues~

Oh yeah, I got the blues.
The so much to do, so little time blues.
The great outdoors are calling and I have an essay to write blues.
The weather is so nice, but I got a take-home test to complete blues.
The I gotta go skiing once more this season but I ain't got time blues.
The I should be writing that essay but I'm surfing the net blues.
I got the end of winter semester blues.
I got the blues.
My professor don't know my real name, blues.
The he got me a plane ticket in that wrong name blues.
The he even has a copy of my passport blues.
The I can't wait for Springfest! blues.
The I gotta go to class now blues.

3 comments:

  1. I'm right there with you...well...in a matter of speaking. Essay is curriculum and my teacher doesn't have my passport. I don't even have a passport. Less than a week of class...we can do it man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! That is hillarious. Was it Jennifer Cox? or Courtney Cox?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer
    (I can't even type it. My hands automatically type Jenny.)

    ReplyDelete